Monday, January 9, 2012

Forever 21 SM North Edsa


Forever 21 in SM North Edsa?! I just saw someone's wall post in F21 Philippine's Facebook page and I couldn't believe my eyes. Is it true?!


It's true! Forever 21 is opening another branch in SM North EDSA The Block! It's going to take over Our Home's (the furniture store) spot. Forever 21 Philippine's will announce the opening date but I guess it's going to take a while 'coz I went to The Block the other day and it's still being renovated. Crazy shoppers will surely raid the store once it opens. Stoked! =)



Update: Forever 21 The Block opened on April 20, 2012

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to know that there was another branch of forever 21 in SM North Edsa; hopefully I will visit and shop there someday. I will definitely refer this to my friend who is near in this mall. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete